PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan
PointsBet is an Australian sports betting operator that has recently made its way to Michigan. The sportsbook became a favorite gambling platform for many MI bettors because of its emphasis on unique bonus offers and wide betting markets. Sports bettors have a chance to use a PointsBet Sportsbook promo code Michigan and receive one of the largest welcome offers presented by the bookmakers not only in the state but in the U.S.
Read this review and learn how you can benefit from using PointsBet promo codes and what sports you can bet on.
PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan Welcome Bonus In 2023
Michigan sportsbooks are famous for their generous welcome offers and ongoing promos, but even such big names like BetMGM and Caesars cannot keep up with PointsBet. New players who sign up with PointsBet can become eligible for a $2000 signup bonus. While it is not a 100% match deposit bonus, it is not less beneficial. PA bettors may receive two PointsBet risk-free bets up to $2000.
First, MI gamblers need to register and use a PointsBet deposit code Michigan WELCOME. After they make a deposit, they have twenty-four hours to place a losing bet with fixed odds. As soon as the wager loses, PointsBet bettors will receive 2 free bets that will compensate for the amount of the lost wager. Players can get one bet of up to $500 for a wager with fixed odds and no more than $1,500 for a PointsBetting wager. The sportsbook requires bettors to use a special Point Bet bonus code that is not valid for any other promos. Prior to using granted bonus bets, carefully read the description of the promotion on the PointsBet website to learn about all the wagering requirements that come with the PointsBet sportsbook bonus offer.
Other PointsBet Promotions
PointsBet sportsbook MI does not focus only on the welcome bonus to attract new players. Existing bettors are taken care of as well with diverse PointsBet MI promos:
- Cash Out. PointsBet bettors can take advantage of Partial Cash Out which allows them to settle their wager and accumulate some of their winnings before the match ends. Cash Out is available only for select wagers. Partial Cash Out settles sports wagers that cannot be reversed later.
- Name A Bet. PointsBet Sportsbook allows bettors to request a betting market they want via the PointsBet Michigan app.
- Referral Bonus. MI gamblers can invite their friends to register with PointsBet Sportsbook and start betting on sports. Once the Referral signs up with the sportsbook and makes their first deposit, both parties receive a $50 bonus with no PointsBet deposit code required.
PointsBet MI Loyalty Program
PointsBet online sportsbook in Michigan features an exclusive loyalty program that allows bettors to receive additional rewards and perks based on how much they wager and not how long they have been with the sports betting operator. The PointsBet Rewards Program enables gamblers to collect and exchange points for free bet credits. Points are rewarded according to the amount and type of placed wager. PointsBet gamblers receive one reward point for every $5 they spend on sports bets with fixed odds and for every dollar spent on parlays. To get $1 in free bet credits, PointsBet gamblers need to collect 100 reward points.
How To Sign Up At PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan
Account registration is a process that you cannot skip if you want to place sports bets with PointsBet Sportsbook. The registration form requires you to provide only basic personal details so that the betting operator can verify your age, legal name and current location. That is why the overall process will not take longer than 2-3 minutes of your time. To create your PointsBet betting account, you need to:
- Go to the official website of PointsBet using your computer or mobile device.
- Press on the “Register” tab that you can find in the upper right corner of the main page.
- Choose the state of Michigan, enter the PointsBet Michigan promo code and your email address.
- Next, you need to provide your personal details like date of birth, physical address, Social Security Number and phone number.
- Create the username and reliable password.
- Agree to PointsBet T&Cs and submit the registration application.
The sportsbook may take up to 1 minute to verify your details and check whether you are within the state using geolocation software. Please note that PointsBet Sportsbook accepts only those gamblers who reach the age of 21 and above. The sportsbook is operating under the sportsbook type skin policy, which means bettors can create only one betting account.
Reasons To Choose PointsBet Michigan For Sports Betting
You already know that PointsBet offers one of the largest signup sports betting bonuses in Michigan. However, it is not the only reason why PointsBet Sportsbook is the №1 choice of thousands of sports fans. Keep on reading to learn more about the advantages of this betting operator.
- Diverse bonus offers. Both new players and loyal customers can equally benefit from multiple bonus deals and PointsBet promotions. A big plus is that the betting operator allows you to use promotional codes. Each bonus comes with wagering requirements that are easy to comply with.
- High odds. PointsBet Sportsbook offers competitive odds for betting on professional and college sports. High odds, profit boosts and bet boosts create favorable conditions that enable bettors to significantly increase their bankroll.
- Variety of betting markets. It is known that the moneyline bet is the most suitable for beginners. However, the large selection of types of bets offered by the PointsBet sportsbook gives MI sports bettors a chance to gain more betting experience.
Michigan PointsBet Sportsbook App
Now, Michigan players may wager on their favorite matches and teams via a mobile browser and PointsBet MI betting app.
The mobile version of the betting website may be used via such browsers as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
However, MI players prefer to use the mobile betting application for a few reasons:
- Free installation.
- Available for Android and iOS devices.
- Convenient interface and modern design.
- Content availability in English and Spanish.
- Small download size.
How To Download PointsBet Sportsbook App For iOS
Before installing the PointsBet betting app, you need to make sure that the system version of your iOS device is 10.3 or higher. In addition, your mobile device must have no less than 98 MB of free space.
Here are a few simple steps you are required to follow to use the PointsBet App on you iPhone:
- Open the PointsBet Sportsbook website via your iOS device.
- Scroll down and find the Mobile App section.
- Click on the “Download on the App Store” icon.
- Once you are redirected to the App Store, start the installation process.
- Provide your Apple ID and confirm the region if required.
- When the download process is over, open the mobile betting program and make sure you can use it for sports betting with no interruptions.
How To Download PointsBet Sportsbook App For Android
One can say it is quite challenging to download the betting application from Google Play Market, as it does not usually feature apps that allow real money wagering in any form. However, PointsBet customers got a lucky ticket as they can get the official app from Play Store. Prior to the app installation, make sure that your Android smartphone or tablet is updated to 5.0 or higher system version.
The PointsBet application can be installed in the following way:
- On the PointsBet Sportsbook website, you need to find the “Mobile App” section.
- Choose the “Get in on Google Play” icon.
- In the phone settings, permit the installation of unknown files and apps.
- Initiate the app download on the Google Play Market page.
- Open the app and get ready to dive into the world of real money sports betting with PointsBet.
Types Of Bets Available On PointsBet Michigan Sportsbook
PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan offers multiple betting markets to equal the winning chances for both beginners and professional bettors. As a result, PointsBet MI gamblers can make the following sports bets:
- Totals (over/under). The bettor’s goal here is to predict whether the total number of points scored by both teams during the match will be over or under the number offered by the sportsbook.
- Moneyline. To place the easiest beginner wager, bettors need to compare the PointsBet Sportsbook odds for each team that will compete in the math and place a wager on the favored team.
- Parlays. This type of bet is suitable for gamblers with a deep knowledge of the game and solid betting skills. To make a parlay bet, gamblers need to merge a few single bets into one wager. Parlay bet wins if all the predictions are accurate.
- The runline. Baseball fans may wager on point spreads. For PointsBet bettors to cash out a placed wager, the favored team must win by a certain number of runs, or on the contrary, the underdogs must lose with a set number of runs.
- Futures. These bets are placed on the winner of the entire championship. To make an accurate prediction, one must carry out a thorough analysis of teams and players, check the history of previous matches, find out if there were any chances in team rosters, etc.
PointsBet MI Sportsbook offers diverse live betting markets. In-game betting options are presented in a separate section both on the website and the betting app. Occasionally, gamblers may participate in PointsBet promos that are developed specifically for live betting. A great advantage is that PointsBet Sportsbook broadcasts the major sports events, so bettors do not need to look for a separate platform for live streams.
Sports You Can Bet On At PointsBet In Michigan
The sports betting section of PointsBet Sportsbook features professional competitions both international and local. PointsBet Sportsbook allows its customers to bet on college sports as well, namely on basketball and football. Once players create a new PointsBet account and make a deposit, they will have access to wagers that can be placed on the following disciplines:
- Football (Super Bowl, NFL)
- Baseball (Major League Baseball/Detroit Tigers)
- Boxing and martial arts
- Hockey (NHL)
- Auto racing
- Basketball (NBA, college basketball)
PointsBet gamblers may place pre-match and live bets on the listed sports. In addition, the sportsbook posts the schedule of the current and upcoming events in the “Next Up” section. MI bettors who use the PointsBet Sportsbook MI application do not have to check the schedule by themselves, as the app sends personalized notifications.
How To Place Sports Bets With PointsBet Sportsbook
PointsBet website and application are well-organized, so bettors who are going to place their first bets will have no problems finding the necessary menu option and information.
To start the sports betting journey with PointsBet Sportsbook, bettors must create and verify their accounts. Don’t forget that the sportsbook requires the users to enter a PointsBet Michigan promo code. Since PointsBet does not offer a no deposit bonus, players need to deposit funds using one of the available payment methods. Once the deposit is made, PointsBet gamblers may select the preferred type of sport, enter the stake and place their first bet. If the first wager that they place loses within 24 hours after depositing money, MI players become eligible for a welcome bonus that comes in a form of risk-free bets up to $2000.
Is PointsBet Sportsbook Legal In Michigan?
The operation of PointsBet is 100% legal in Michigan. To offer legal services, the bookmaker received a sports betting license from Michigan Gaming Control Board. As long as the bookmaker is regulated by this authority, gamblers may not worry about the legitimacy of their bets and winnings. MGCB provides assistance in resolving legal disputes that are beyond the bookmaker’s jurisdiction.
To comply with Michigan gambling laws, PointsBet utilizes a special geolocation software. It is used to determine the location of gamblers who are trying to sign up or log in. They must be physically located in any Michigan City (Detroit or any other), but it does not mean that bettors must be state residents.
In addition, the bookmaker is obliged to provide multiple tools for responsible gambling and take measures for the digital security of customers’ data (KYC service, SSL data encryption, and two-factor authentication).
Banking Options Available At PointsBet Michigan
Obviously, payment methods are one of these criteria, as every online transaction that involves players’ funds must be secure and quick. PointsBet Sportsbook does not lag behind its competitors and enables fast deposits and payouts with the most convenient and modern banking options. PointsBet does not charge any transaction fees.
The only commission that may be required is initiated by the payment provider. Below you will find more detailed information about PointsBet deposits and cash-outs.
PointsBet Sportsbook has a minimum $10 limit for deposits made with any payment solution. Such a small deposit allows gamblers to place their first wagers and check the bookmaker’s services. As PointsBet promotes responsible gambling, its customers may set their own maximum deposit limits.
The following methods are available for deposits:
- Debit/Credit card. PointsBet accepts two bank cards – Visa and MasterCard. These cards are the most popular payment methods in the world as they enable instant deposits with no commission required. Bettors need to provide the card number, specify its expiration date and CVV code. All payment details are securely protected with SSL data encryption technology.
- ACH/ECheck. To deposit funds using ACH, bettors must enter their ACH checking and routing numbers. Typically, the deposits are instant. ACH services are available only to citizens of the United States.
- PayNearMe. It is the best payment solution for gamblers who care about their privacy and are not so eager to share their banking information. To deposit funds using the PayNearMe service, gamblers must top off a prepaid card with cash in a 7-11 or CVS store.
- PayPal. As one of the most popular digital wallets in the world, it authorizes transactions in more than 200 countries. The commission rates are low and depend on the used currency.
- Online Banking. It is a great alternative to debit cards that allows you to make payments by logging in to your bank account without leaving the sportsbook’s website.
Prior to making any deposits, visit the Help section on the website or application. Carefully read about each available method and decide which one suits you the most.
You can withdraw your winnings using the same method that you chose for the deposits. If you encounter any issues, you can always contact the customer support team that will offer you an alternative solution. Here is a list of the available methods for payouts offered by the PointsBet betting operator:
- Online Banking
- ACH/Electronic Check
To request real money withdrawal, you must log in to your PointsBet Sportsbook account, click on the Dropdown Menu and select Withdraw. Next, you need to choose a preferred payment method and enter the amount that you want to cash out. Once all the payment details are entered, you can confirm the transaction. Overall, PointsBet withdrawals may take up to 1-2 business days.
PointsBet Customer Support
PointsBet Sportsbook provides 24/7 support. If you have any questions about PointsBet promotions or encounter any difficulties with money transactions or account registration, the PointsBet customer support representatives are always ready to assist you in the most effective manner. PointsBet MI offers the following communication channels:
- Hotline. Customer support operators may be contacted anytime from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Prior to calling a customer support team representative, make sure to prepare your SSN and account details, so your identity may be verified.
- Email. If the occurring issue does not require an immediate solution, you may send an email indicating your account information and describing the problem in detail. Make sure to provide as much information as possible if you want to receive the most effective solution. As a rule, the response will be sent within a few hours.
- Live chat. To start the live chat you need to provide your legal name, email address and detailed description of the current problem.
To cover the most basic issues that may occur, PointsBet Sportsbook Michigan formed a separate Help section, where bettors may find short and informative answers to the questions that are asked the most.